Thursday 21 September 2017

Original Images Before Manipulation - O


Original Images Before Manipulation
I will be using this image for my magazine advert as I believe the use of light and colour to silhouette the 'artist' is very effective and eye-catching. 












I will be using this image for the front cover of my digipak, as I believe the use of an interesting location in juxtaposition with the artist being present is highly effective, as well as being conventional of other digipaks.








I will be using this picture as the background for the 'disk holder' panel of the digipak, as I believe the subtleness of the photo will entice but not distract the consumer from the actual disk.









This image will be used for the inside sleeve or 'booklet' sleeve in the digipak, as it is similar to the magazine advert photo, thereby creating a link between the two texts, which is also conventional of promotional packages.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Final Draft

https://youtu.be/cwXdSFYdtH0