Thursday 16 November 2017

Ancillary Texts Feedback

Ancillary Texts Feedback

Similarly to the feedback  gathered for my music video, I fistly asked my audience if they enjoyed the texts, as this is a clear indicator of how well my audience will respond to further drafts. Thankfully, the majority of my audiece said they did like the texts in general, meaning my initial concepts for the texts are well received so far.



Here I developed my previous question by asking my audience thought the texts suported and synergised with each other. Given that this was a convention I identified in my textual analyses, I thought I should make it a priority when constructing my own texts.
 


I asked this in order to ensure my texts completed their overall objective of attracting a potential consumer/listener. I am extremely pleased with these results as the majority of my audience said they would be attracted by texts, thereby increasing the likelihood of them purchasing the album, or at least investigation.


Similarly to the previous question, here I also aimed to idetify whether my audience could picture my texts being used commerically, and how effective they would be if that were to happen. The majority of the audience said that they would regard the texts as proffesional looking, if only with varying levels of certainty. This still pleases me as my texts would need to look proffessional in order to attract and engage a potential mainstream audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Final Draft

https://youtu.be/cwXdSFYdtH0